Single Rate All inclusive $785 + tax
Double discount rate All inclusive $1497 +tax
Call us today for a special Ohana rate, includes all transportation, food, gear, permits.
Join us today for a life changing experience... Begin the journey to a deeper understanding of who "YOU" are
Navigate your way across the amazing island of Kauai with team building activites, personal development, Lifestyle Enrichment Activation. Groups will have the opportunity to participate in challenges that will strengthen and build multiple life skills, deepen your connection to the Aina (land), and learn sustainability strategies. Ciriculums will be set up with moments of silence, and practice of Yoga, and Meditation. Adventure options include; Kayaking, Hiking, Climbing, Surfing, Canyoning, Navigating, Eco Awareness, and Hawaiian Cultural Integration. We will also provide exceptional gourmet menus, Meditation & Yoga classes and the highest level of quality adventures for your Kauai experience.
"I would describe the Jedi retreat as Soul soothing. The experience was nothing short of extraordinary. Adrian provided an amazing container to re-juvinate, heal and experience the magic of the incredible mountains of Kokee. His guiding skills, hospitality and facilitation was top notch. I felt so nurtured and supported, and I left feeling transformed, alive, activated and full of gratitude. The meals were healthy and phenominal. It was so much more than a hiking trip. It offered a deeper exploration into self, and an invitation to connect with Nature on a whole new level. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to treat themselves to an awesome life shifting adventure." ~ Kaia Roderique,
Soul Fire Productions (808) 651-8228
(Scroll down for itinerary)
"Kauai is a droplet of fresh water to the spirit. Going on the Kokee Mindfulness Retreat with Adrian gave me a moment to breathe and reconnect in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Beyond being held in a cradle of unparalleled nature I had time to be spacious with silence, be reverent and reflect on life, eat incredible healthy food, share with good company, and realign my body, mind, and spirit."
~ Amity Mead
I highly encourage reading some material on mindfulness before the journey. "The Unteathered Soul" by Michael Singer is life changeing.
Lets elevate our minds and begin a stronger path to understanding a relaxed pure sense of the force. To bring that love to each other, and to share that love amongst the world.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasin Force be with you,
As Jedi I am honored to host in a leadership role and also as a fellow student. These are some of the basis for my own individual journey, and I invite YOU to join in the work with me…
Some of the points made on our journey are:
1. HAPPINESS can only be found within.
2. The mind is not the place to look for HAPPINESS.
3. Learn to RELAX and stay open no matter what.
4. Identify yourself as the observer. Do not identify with the EXPERIENCES you are observing.
5. You are not the VOICES in your head. You are the listener.
6. Facing the fact of bodily DEATH can help you to realize that all of the observed is temporary.
7. Do not allow painful experiences from the PAST to influence the PRESENT.
8. Your THOUGHTS are not you. You are the observer, not the thoughts.
9. If you want a life full of Joy and LOVE you must make a commitment to having a life full of joy and love.
10. Learn how to live from your HEART, not from your ego.
11. Take refuge in the DIVINE, not in the temporary.
12. PEACE is always within.
13. Learn to control your MIND, do not let the mind control you.
14. IT IS POSSIBLE to never have a problem in your life again.
A Sample Itinerary...
Darth V will be leaving Kilauea at 10:00 am and starting the journey towards the west side of Kauai. Jedi’s shall be picked up along the way at their desired location. From here we make our way into Waimea Canyon and head for base camp Waikoali deep in the back country. Upon arrival we will begin our opening ceremony of setting our Altar and singing a Pule(hawaiian prayer) E Ho Mai asking for wisdom to come down from the spirits and ancestors, and their blessing. Blowing the Pu’u shell to the four directions our opening will be complete.
Next we can begin to take some time and set up base camp and our own individual tents. Once camp is settled I encourage some time to explore the surrounding area and pristine beauty, while I begin preparing dinner, Kauapea farms local organic vegetable, creamy coconut Makhani curry and quinao. And begin to prepare for our evenings ceremonies.
Archery practice and lessons until around sunset and then a fire shall be lit. Upon which time l would like to encourage all Jedi’s to enter into a sanctuary of silence together. This is to increase the awareness of our internal voice and begin to really tap into that voice inside our head. To listen and process, while integrating our selves into Devine Mother Nature and epic Kokee wilderness. We will go over individual techniques for successful meditating, and all instructions for the next day shall be covered on a written menu at base camp.
Coffee & Tea, with a light fruit breakfast.
If you are drawn to it, individual stretch and yoga, or possibly follow an instructor, then some time for meditation. We will be holding the silence until hot breakfast.
Break silence and open up discussion as we enjoy Kauai Style Huevos Rancheros Breakfast, and pack for Picnic style lunch. Set out for epic Kahoa ridge trail into the heart of Kokee canyon 6 miles roundtrip, where we will be standing inside the canyon looking down 3500’ into Lonomea and Waimea valley. Our hike will be in silence to fully observe and embrace our environment.
Swim & clearance at the river on our return journey where we will break silence and then head back to camp for delicious Kauapea farms salad and fresh basil and herb gluten free, fettucine alfredo dinner. Back into silence as we light the fire…
Coffee & Tea, with light fruit breakfast.
If you are drawn to it, individual stretch and yoga, followed by meditation.
Hot breakfast will be local Kauai scramble eggs and Kauapea farms vegetables.
Staying in silence we shall set out to Jedi Council arena and waterfall, from here we will make our way down into the hidden valley and experience the breath taking power of the Mana’o (spirit of the land) in this magical and very sacred site. Meditation at the 70 foot waterfall and then return to the council arena, and break our silence. With a talking stick each Jedi can share their experience, and input of their journey. Next we head back to base camp and enjoy a wonderful Greek salad and Falafel lunch then begin to slowly break camp.
Our closing ceremonies will be to thank the land and to break down the altar. When we are happy that there is as little trace as possible that we were ever there, we shall begin the journey home and integration back into reality.
What to Bring
* It will be cold at night, so pack accordingly, socks are a must.
* Nalgene or personal water bottle
* Daypack Backpack
* Personal Yoga mat if you have one, we have a lots also though.
* Your own personal sleeping bag and pillow.
* Hiking Boots, or shoes, my recommendation is a pair of Keans, or water style.
* Headlight, or flashlight, its very dark up there !
* Any personal music player if you would like that, make sure you have headphones.
* Anything that will keep you comfortable. Swim suit Personal Towel
* Personal Bathroom supplies, there is a composting and very clean toilet w/paper !!!
* The stream is our shower, so please organic and biodegradable soaps only
* Reading material
* Crystals or any sacred items for the Altar.
* Open Heart
* Award winning personality
* Epic Marmott Limelight 3 person tent.
* State Camping Permits
* A deluxe inflatable sleeping pad
* Full Kitchen set up
* 4x4 van ride to base camp and home
* 5 gourmet wellness meals
* Coffee & Tea’s
* Snacks, Fruit
* Organic fresh local produce direct from Kauapea Farms, and Kauai Farm Connection
* Organic Cold Pressed Kauai Juice Co & Water
* Hosted guide into Kokee wilderness
* Open Heart